Magical Mexico

Magical Mexico
Image from Dia de los Muertes...click on the pic for more information

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday in Mexico City, it's a BUZZZZZ

This first image is of an artist I met in the Zona Rosa area.  I saw his work yesterday and today I bought a piece of his work as you can see.  He is a wonderful and passionate young man named Adrian Diaz.  Then the restaurant where I had a wonderful lunch, the Mercado Insurgentes, and views from the Turibus, a ride-on-top affair.  Featured are the monument to Christopher Columbus, the Holocaust Museum, monument to Benito Juarez, the Zocalo...tomorrow it is on to Oaxaca with Cate. 


















The restaurant where I ate today, on Saturday, the Fonda "El Refugio" meaning refuge (even I knew that.)  It was very beautiful and the wait staff surely did that, I felt taken care of in a nice manner. 

















































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment